«Visiting card» of the company
Ask any resident of the capital of Tatarstan where in Kazan one can buy homemade tasty pastry, readymade supper or traditional Tatar sweets? You will doubtless get an answer - in «Bakhetle». This supermarket of homemade food is now known not only to inhabitants of Kazan, Naberezhnye Chelny and Nizhnekamsk: since 2006 Moscovites have opportunity to buy readymade products too, this considerably simplifies everyday life of housewives.
Developing during fourteen years, «Bakhetle» company conquered recognition of thousands of buyers, having taken up leading positions in Tatarstan.
At the present moment the company has 28 markets with their own "zest" - homemade production. Thanks to this specialization the company became one of the regional «brands» of Tatarstan. In the volume of supermarkets goods turnover more than 40% make readymade food having great demand: confectionery and culinary products, salads, half-finished meat and fish products – altogether more than 1200 names.
The buyers of «Bakhetle» can astonish their guests by their festive table exquisiteness having made a special order and virtuosic cooks will bring any culinary fantasy to life, from stuffed sucking-pig or frog legs to jellied tongue or a huge wedding cake.
There are culinary workshops with high quality Swiss equipment in every supermarket and products are made right inside the supermarket that is why they get on the counter in most fresh appearance. Moreover the company uses only purified water and never uses colorants and conserving agents.
Other competitive advantage is a wide variety of products: more than 40 thousand names. In «Bakhetle» one can find everything: from expensive elite wines and cognacs, vintage chocolate, horse meat, living fish, exotic fruits to homemade soups in pots. There is a special department for diabetics where they can buy cookies, candies, jams and other sweets that are «safe» for them.
One more proof of concern about buyers is an opportunity to get a free consultation of an endocrinologist and paediatrician.
On the way of formation
History of the company started in 1991 from the enterprise of food stuff wholesale. The next stage was an opening of a first supermarket in Kazan in 1998 with a small production of culinary goods and salads. Afterwards it was supplemented by confectionary and starchy food workshops.
Today there are 15 supermarkets, 1 hypermarket work in Kazan in the biggest family shopping center «Mega» of the capital of Tatarstan, 9 markets in Moscow, 1 in Naberezhnye Chelny and one in Nizhnekamsk. Moreover «Bakhetle» has its own production basis where long-lived goods such as frozen dumplings, perogies, smoked meat, dry homemade noodles are made centrally. In 2006 a specialized workshop for Tatar national sweets baking was opened – they are sold not only in Kazan but in many other cities of Russia.
At the present moment more than 5,000 people work for «Bakhetle» company.
Trading and production company «Bakhetle» is acknowledged as one of the best enterprises of the republic and that is confirmed by numerous certificates of merit of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan Council of People’s Deputies and Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The first person
Director General of the company is Muslima Khabrievna Latypova – a successful leader, remarkable housewife, beautiful woman, attentive mother and grandmother.
She has the following awards:
- Merited commerce worker of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Russian Federation.
- She is a winner, prize and diploma winner of contests: «Manager—2002», «Leader of the Year» of 2002, 2003, 2004, «Tradesman - 2004», «Success-2005», «Woman of the Year. Man of the Year: Female View - 2008».
- She was awarded the highest Russian mark of public recognition – a medal of the Order «Slava Rossii» for major personal contribution and business activity in entrepreneurial business of Russia in 2004.
- She has «Benefactor of the Year» title of 2007 and 2009.
- She is a holder of «Badge of Dignity» of International Cookery Specialists Association.
- She was included into the rating of 50 most influential business women of Russia in 2010 as per version of “Finance” magazine.
- She was noted by the Board of Guardians of “Vozrozhdenie” Fund of Mintimer Shaymiev for contribution into restoration of historical and cultural monuments (Old city of Bolgar and island-city of Sviyazhsk) in 2011.
- She was recorded into the Honour Book of Kazan for sufficient contribution into development of Kazan, active social and charity activity in 2011.
- She was noted by the Letter of Appreciation of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan R.N. Minnikhanov for decent contribution into development of service sector, restoration of patronage in 2011.
- By the Order of the President of the Russian Federation she was awarded the Order of Friendship in 2012.
- She is a prize winner of “Blagoe Delo-2012” All-Russian Award.
«We create our company «from scratch», and the greatest joy is to see how your creation gains stability, wins respect of neighborhood and the most important – makes itself useful for people.», — admits Muslima Khabrievna.
«Bakhetle» company realizes a large-scale social program: took part in construction of mosques in Nagorny village and Arsky district of the Republic of Tatarstan, rendered help in reconstruction of Petropavlovsky Cathedral in Kazan, transferred monetary funds to the fund of victims of the terroristic act in Beslan. Throughout many years «Bakhetle» supports orphanages, medical institutions, gives presents for holidays to children from large families.
A shining example of patronship revival in Tatarstan was an opening of social eating houses (today 5 such institutions work in Kazan). In the nearest future free eating houses for disadvantaged citizens will be opened in every district of the city.